One thing I learned about you is your Uncle's house stood when West Virginia was Virginia. Your family is similar than mine because they are both religious. Your home town is similar than mine because they are both very historical. One thing I would like to learn more about is the history of Mannington.
One thing I learned about you is that you are family oriented. Your family is similar to mine because we both are very religious. your home town is similar to mine because it is also small. One thing I would like to learn more about is your family traditions and your hometown.
One thing I learned about you is that you are very religious. Your family is similar to mine because we are also very close. Your hometown is different than mine because I do not live on a dirt road far our. I would love to learn more about your family tradition.
One thing I learned about you is your Uncle's house stood when West Virginia was Virginia.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar than mine because they are both religious.
Your home town is similar than mine because they are both very historical.
One thing I would like to learn more about is the history of Mannington.
One thing I learned about you is that you and your family are very religious.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar to mine because we both enjoy sitting around a bonfire.
Your home town is similar or different than mine because it is full of deer and trees and creeks.
One thing I would like to learn more about is what family traditions have been with your family for generations.
One thing I learned about you is that you are family oriented.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar to mine because we both are very religious.
your home town is similar to mine because it is also small.
One thing I would like to learn more about is your family traditions and your hometown.
One thing I learned about you is that family time is very important to you.
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn more about your family traditions.
One thing I learned about you is that you are very religious.
ReplyDeleteYour family is similar to mine because we are also very close.
Your hometown is different than mine because I do not live on a dirt road far our.
I would love to learn more about your family tradition.