Thursday, April 16, 2015

Learning about diversity

Learning about diversity has really made me understand the true meaning. People categorize diversity in such different but the true meaning means is really the thoughts and qualities in an individual. Diversity is very important because it shows that person unique ways because not any two individuals are the same. Diversity is a good thing in this world, because you get to learn about different people and how they may do something different from you and especially in the classrooms, when there is diversity in the classroom I believe that students have the opportunity to learn in various ways. Diversity can be a very touching subject because it can cause conflict. I think diversity is so important in todays world!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I also agree with the comment "not any two individuals are the same" and agree with that statement! I wonder if diversity will ever not be considered a "touchy subject".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-I think it's so important to accept and appreciate how we are all unique! This gives us new ideas and honestly, have more fun to be around people from different backgrounds and knowledge.
    Wonder-Do you like to be introduced to new cultures, races, and backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-I love how its important now a days how we realize no 2 individuals are the same. I wonder how I will introduce a lesson to my class about new cultures and races?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I agree that people categorize diversity in such different but the true meaning means is really the thoughts and qualities in an individual. I wonder why people are so sensitive when it comes to diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- I really like your perspective of diversity. I agree that it can have a big impact on students in a classroom setting. It is important for educators to realize this and make sure students use it to their advantage.
    wonder- I wonder what other ways teachers can make an impact on their students?

    ReplyDelete