town that is never bothered.
I am from a 3 story white house that smells like maple candles that sits between a gravel road and creek bank. Where we grew up making memories.
I am from the beautiful trees and leaves falling and Lilly's come spring time and the sound of a small stream that puts you right to sleep.
From my dad Gary, my mom tammy , and my sister Brittany
I'm from the tell it how it is and always getting it honest
and not believing in Santa and always believing in god.

I'm from the church sitting on Sundays and speaking in tongue.
I'm from Fairmont WV, from a family who loves to cook corn flake candy and no-bake cookies.
From my strong mom who nearly died giving birth to me and taught me from right and wrong and a father who protected me from all harm.
From the walls of my dining room and above my fire place, tells stories of life's we once never knew.
I am from the blonde hair and blue eyes. From the back woods of no where and a small place of
somewhere.

Wow - I like how you used a description of yourself. I gives the reader a better idea of who is writing it.
ReplyDeletewonder - I wonder how you could include more information about your family history to give your poem an even deeper meaning.
One thing I learned about you is: You are from Fairmont, WV.
ReplyDeleteYou are similiar of different than me because: We both grew up going to church.
One interesting historical aspect of your poem is: Your home contains many stories of the lives of your past family members.