
I used to think that video games were bad influences on children because they focused more on the games then school work and being active. I would have never thought that video games can enhance our skills of learning and making us smarter! video games do have a good influence on our lives and especially with children because it helps then become better at multitasking and helps them concentrate better , because in today's world we need to be good at multitasking. In our century we are now use gaming in the classrooms, by using games in the classroom it actually makes the students want to be more involved and it helps them understand the concept of what they are learning through video games.
- Do you think video games are good influences on children?
I agree that video games can help us multitask and helps students concentrate better.
ReplyDelete