Tuesday, January 27, 2015

More technology , better education.

Hello my name is Amanda Sigley. I am from Fairmont, West Virginia. I am interested in teaching Health for grades 9-12th. I think technology in education is a great form of teaching , because technology is a growing aspect of todays lifestyle. With the internet we can learn about things that we may not know of , and with the internet we have easy access to answer almost any question someone may not know right on the spot.


 “Online blogs directed at peers exhibit fewer typographical and factual errors, less plagiarism, and generally better, more elegant and persuasive prose than classroom assignments by the same writers.”



  
 This diagram demonstrates all the
different things we use in today's education.


Click this link Technology in the classroom. for a video on how we use technology in the classrooms.

Click this link Technology harmful or helpful? for an article in why technology is harmful or helpful!

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love your diagram of how teachers use technology! It covers so many different things in one little tiny picture. I agree with the internet helping people learn more about topics they don't know about, I hope I learn way more about the internet and how to apply it to students during this course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the internet is a helpful source! If it weren't for the internet, who knows what we would not know! How would you use technology when you become a teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the diagram you included! The internet is very useful in quickly finding out information that you don't know. I'd like to know the ways teachers teaching different subjects would use it regarding what they're teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, technology is a growing aspect in today's lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that we have access answer almost anything with the internet, How will you incorporate technology into your teaching style?

    ReplyDelete